Payment terms and cancellation policy details. Terms and conditions for room and conference hire.
All bookings must be made through our Bookings Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.exchangeleicester.com
- Deposit must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Fees must be paid in full 30 days before function.
- Extras must be paid in full at time of invoice.
- Returned deposits must be collected immediately after booking and will be returned in cash.
Minimum guest numbers
The Exchange operates a minimum guest number for weekend bookings (Friday & Saturday nights) and at other busy periods of the year.
- Snug 20 guest
- Cellar 60 guests
Full deposit will be retained if number of guests is not reached.
Will be subject to the following;
- less than four week's notice of cancellation, 50% of deposit/room hire fee will be charged.
- less than 2 weeks notice, 100% of deposit/room hire fee plus catering charges will be charged.
- The Exchange will use its best endeavors to ensure that any function will go ahead as booked. However, The Exchange will not be held responsible or liable in the event that the function cannot go ahead for reasons outside of its control.
Terms and Conditions
- The Exchange reserve the right without liability to refuse or cancel any booking.
- The Exchange shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to property.
- No property shall be left on site after booking.
- The hirer is responsible for the conduct of guests
- The hirer shall be responsible for any damage caused to The Exchange’s property. (Please note: nothing should be stuck to the walls or ceilings without prior arrangement.)
- By law all music must be played through The Exchange’s PA system and limiting devise. Anyone found not to be using the limiting devise or tampering with levels will be asked to leave immediately and the full deposit will be retained.
- The Exchange reserves the right to turn off any music if inappropriate content or if played too loud.
- All food & drinks must be purchased from The Exchange the hirer may not bring own food or drinks.
- Anyone found consuming drinks not purchased at The Exchange will be asked to leave immediately and the full deposit will be retained.
- Anyone found with drugs will be asked to leave immediately and the full deposit will be retained.
- The Exchange operates a strict challenge 21 scheme. We will refuse to serve anyone under the age of 18. If anyone is found to be underage drinking they will be asked to leave immediately and the full deposit will be retained.